The CMO Manifesto: A 100-Day Action Plan for Marketing Change Agents is the essential guidebook for marketing executives who have been chartered to disrupt the status quo and become leaders of positive change at their companies.
Based on research with successful CMOs from leading firms such as Anheuser-Busch, Fidelity, GE, General Mills and Proctor & Gamble, the book combines stories, insights and tools to help marketing executives maximize the impact of their critical first 100 days. Through 12 practical steps, The CMO Manifesto provides a clear, actionable roadmap of activities essential to the success of any marketing executive.
Youll learn how to:
- Clarify primary goals with your boss
- Define a clear and compelling strategy
- Build organizational alliances
- Align your team around a unifying plan
- Organize for centralized and decentralized roles
- Establish measurement systems to track progress toward primary goals
This book is a how-to bible, written fluidly and inspirationally.
- Avi Dan, Founder, Avidan Strategies, Forbes Blogger
The best book since The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey.
If (this) book isn’t a "must-read," I don’t know what is.- Bob O'Learly